Board Nomination Committee
The Nomination Committee assists the Board in evaluating its structure and making recommendations on appointments.
What does the Committee do?
The Committee is responsible for:
- Reviewing the size, structure and composition of the Board
- Considering succession planning for directors
- Providing advice and support to the CEO in relation to the appointment of members of the Senior Leadership Team
- Identifying and nominating candidates to fill Board vacancies for the approval of the Board
- Making recommendations to the Board on membership of any other Board committees
- Reviewing results of the Board performance evaluation process.
The Committee meets only as and when required, but at least once a year, and reports back to the Board on its proceedings after each meeting.
For further information please see the Nomination Committee Terms of Reference.
The Committee and Chair are appointed by the Board. The Committee should comprise of at least three directors.
The current members of the Nomination Committee are: