The Remuneration Committee is a Board Committee that is responsible for setting the remuneration and benefits policy for Senior Management, to ensure they are provided with appropriate incentives encouraging enhanced performance and are rewarded for their contributions to the success of the business.
What does the Committee do?
- Providing strategic support to the Chief Executive in relation to HR policy, and in particular the remuneration and benefits policy for Senior Management
- Approving the framework or broad policy for remuneration of the executive director, all members of the Senior Leadership Team and the Company Secretary, including bonuses recommended by the Chief Executive
- Reviewing the ongoing appropriateness and relevance of the general remuneration policy across the business and reporting back to the Board
- Approving the policy for, and scope of, pension arrangements and other employment benefits across the business
- Ensuring that all provisions regarding the required disclosure of remuneration including pensions are fulfilled.
For further information please see the Remuneration Committee Terms of Reference .
The Committee Members and Chair are appointed by the Board for a period of time determined by the Board. The Committee should be made up of at least two members, who are Non-Executive Directors of the company. The Chair will report back to the MOSL Board on its proceedings. The current members of the Remuneration Committee are:
- Margaret Beels - Chair
- Doh Maher - Wholesaler Director
- Lucy Darch - Associated Director
The Committee usually meets three times a year, with proceedings presented to the Board after each meeting.