Panel Nominations Committee
The Panel Nominations Committee (PNC) is convened by Ofwat and it is the committee responsible for the selection and appointment of Trading Party Strategic Panel members and Independent Strategic Panel Members. The Independent Strategic Panel Chair is appointed by the Strategic Panel; a Panel Chair Nomination Committee is responsible for leading the process of appointing the Strategic Panel Chair.
- one representative from Ofwat
- one representative from MOSL
- the Strategic Panel Chair
- one representative from Defra (optional)
- further optional members can be appointed.