Business Customer Measure of Experience (B-MeX) working group
The B-MeX working group has been set up on behalf of the Market Performance Committee (MPC) to develop a Pilot B-MeX Survey. The group will be responsible for investigating and creating a pilot solution to capture the business customer experience with a wholesaler, following the publication of the Europe Economics report. Learnings and feedback from the Pilot will then be used to develop a B-MeX solution for the Market.
The B-MeX working group were nominated by trading parties, CCW, Ofwat and the MPC. At its July meeting, the MPC appointed the group members onto the B-MeX working group subject to receipt of confirmation and release letters.
- Adam Boyns (CCW)
- Gerard Lyden (Thames Water, MPC Member)
- Mike Rathbone (Severn Trent Water, MPC Member)
- Lissa Balmer (Wave Utilities)
- Sharon Bellwood (Yorkshire Water)
- Brett Conibere (South West water)
- Kate Wood (Water Plus)
- Sean Mills (Ofwat)
- Georgina Mills (Ofwat)
- Simon Bennett (MOSL, working-group Chair)
- Lisa-Ann Lott (MOSL, Secretariat)
If you have any questions please contact the Panel Secretariat.
The working group meets fortnighly with occasional ad hoc or urgent meetings. Meetings will currently be held virtually.