At the beginning of October 2021, MOSL issued its Mid Year Trading Party Survey continuing to build on understanding how members rate our performance against our core services (as part of the Market Services Framework).
As well as building on the feedback from the Annual Trading Party Survey, this survey also included questions relating to our engagement and communication, building on the organisational re-design MOSL communicated to trading parties earlier in March 2021. We would like to thank those trading parties who responded to this survey.
In total we received in 63 per cent response rate, with a market share of 97% from wholesalers and 99% from retailers.
Overall, respondents rated MOSL's performance as market operator an average score of 3.8 (on a 1-5 scale from ‘very dissatisfied’ to ‘very satisfied’), this remains the same rating as the annual survey from a higher proportion of the market.
All core service areas have improved based on ratings from trading parties:
• Respondents rated Market Operations an average of 3.9 – an increase from 3.2 in our annual survey
• Respondents rated Market Assurance an average of 3.5 – an increase from 3.2 in our annual survey
• Respondents rated Market Improvement an average of 3.8 – an increase from 3.3 in our annual survey
• Respondents rated Governance and Support Services an average of 3.8 - an increase from 3.4 in our annual survey.
For the additional questions asked in the Mid Year Survey:
• Respondents rated the Engagement and Communications an average of 3.3
• Respondents rated the new MOSL website an average of 4.0
• Respondents rated Bilateral engagement an average of 3.7.