Peer Comparison League Tables
These tables take trading parties and arranges them based on their performance against the Market and Operational Performance Standards (MPS and OPS). To make the data more meaningful, you will see that we have segmented trading parties into five groups and have used a clear colour-coding to indicate who sits in the upper and lower quartiles of trading party performance.
You can find the most recent peer comparison league tables from 2021-22 below:
Over the past 18 months, customers and trading parties have navigated their way through a series of regional and national COVID-19 lockdowns which saw a significant impact on performance to market standards. We are pleased to see that most performance and task volumes have returned and in some cases exceeded pre-COVID-19 levels.
Given the challenges seen over the last year with COVID-19 and more recently the fuel shortages, we would like to remind parties that MOSL, in conjunction with Ofwat, issued documents on the use of Yearly Volume Estimates (YVEs) to manage volume estimation during periods where sites’ historic consumption could not be used to forecast future consumption and the application of temporary vacancy provisions. These mechanisms were established initially to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19. We ask that parties continue to follow the provisions of these documents relating to YVEs or temporary vacancy in the event that they make historic adjustments to COVID-19 affected periods and that parties that seek to use these mechanisms must adhere to the evidence requirements set out in the documents.
- Veolia Water Retail UK Limited have only performed against the MPS standards since May 2021
- Albion Water, Albion Eco, Arla Foods, and Icosa Water Services have been excluded due to low task volumes
- Waterscan Limited has been excluded due to temporary activity against the org-ID
- ConservAqua Ltd have only performed against the MPS standards since September 2020
- Leep Water Networks trasnferred to SSE Water to form Leep Utilties in October 2020
- Sefton Council have only performed against the MPS standards since November 2020
- J Sainsburys have only performed against the MPS standards since March 2021
- Dwr Cymru Welsh Water, Hafren Dyfrdwy, Icosa Water Services, Independent Water Networks, Leep Utiliies and Veolia Water Projects have been excluded due to low task volumes
- Unlike MPS, all OPS data is self reported and is not sourced through CMOS
- Trade effluent sampling tasks, G4a and G4b, have been excluded from the 'Total tasks completed' column due to their high volumes.
- Dwr Cymru Welsh Water have been excluded due to low task volume however it should be noted that they continue to achieve 100 per cent task success since May 2018.
- DwrCymru and DeeValley have been excluded due to low volumes.
- The Retailers Hafren Dyfrdwy and Dwr Cymru Welsh Water have been excluded.